Thursday, January 26, 2012
What's In a Name?
So, a few posts back (I'd hyperlink to it, but I can't remember where), I mentioned that I was on a quest to name my CupcakesOMG! readers à la Lady Gaga's Little Monsters. Because if you've learned nothing else about me, it's that Gaga and I were basically separated at birth, nevermind the fact that she's two years younger than me.
I've come up with a few ideas, but since this is how I'll be referring to YOU, I figured I should get your input. What I do with that input is up to me, but still, you can give it.
1. Hookers - haha, jk. But not if you like. Do you like it??
2. Cupcakestituents - clearly I've been keeping up too much with the Republican presidential candidate debates. An by "keeping up too much with", I mean yelling at the TV about how up their own asses they all are. Yes, even you Ron Paul.
3. The Frosting Tings - Is that your name? (clap, clap) Is that your name? (clap, clap)
4. Honey Boo Boo Childs - This one comes from a small child on Toddlers & Tiaras. Enjoy.
5. The WERKettes - It's like The Rockettes meets RuPaul's Drag Race. I'll be honest, it's not my best work.
6. CakeHeads - These is my take on the Grateful Dead's deadheads. Again, not my best.
7. Cupcult - Okay, this one is actually not so bad, right??
8. OMGeeks - I mean, this one's a no brainer.
9. OMGroupies - You can tell I lost steam here at the end, can't you?
Alright, your turn: which do you like? Do you have other suggestions?? Please tell me so I can start using them immediately!
Also, while we're on the topic of names, please make a note that my Twitter handle has recently changed. You can now find me at @CupcakesOhMG.*
*I would have made it CupcakesOMG, but some chick named Vanessa Wong is bogarting it. Vanessa hasn't sent a tweet since the Titanic sank , so I figure one of two things will happen by calling her out: either y'all will all tweet at her to give it up to its rightful owner (me), or someone reading this will be all "Oh, hey, I know Vanessa Wong. She's terrible at twitter. I'm gonna send her a link to this so she feels bad and gives up her handle to this crazy cupcake chick." Bing, bang, boom, I win.