Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: DC Cupcakes Teaser

The Washington Post just posted this teaser from local cupcakery Georgetown Cupcake's new 6-part series "DC Cupcakes", premiering this Friday at 10 PM EST on TLC:


I haven't said it in a while, but: O.M.G. This actually looks like it's going to be entertaining and, might I say, informative. Unless you've been on the run from U.S. and Bahamian authorities for the past two years, you are likely aware my dream is to open my own bakery some day. I feel like this show will be to me what 3 years of a $150,000 law school education is to my friend Chris: overall, a big waste of time, but necessary nonetheless. My DVR is already set.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Ooh! I can't wait. I'm also dreaming of a cupcake bakery so I guess my DVR needs to get set as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...