this isn't bad a'tall). But salad dressing impersonators be damned! Because I've found a paleo Ranch dressing that is so good, I will never buy the bottled crap again!
Happy face lettuce leaf says "make this salad dressing...or the lady eats me!" (Spoiler alert: he's dead now.)
Paleo Ranch Dressing
By Paleo Table
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned coconut milk, shaken
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh dill, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced into a paste with a bit of Kosher salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Whisk all ingredients to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator for however long it doesn't go bad.