Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup Monday: Eyebrow Tutorial

You guys. My parents bought me a new camera for Christmas last year and I've been super excited to use it to make more vlogs. Except I haven't done one with it at all...until now. So, for the first time, in SUPER HD, you can watch me be offensive and ridiculous with, I'm hoping, more regularity.

To kick things off, I'm doing a Brow "Tutorial." I use the word tutorial loosely since, as you'll see, I actually don't have a lot to teach. But hey, you guys asked, so I delivered. Also, I'm thinking of doing more make up videos. Not every Monday necessarily--I just like alliteration--but probably on Mondays when I do them. So anyway, if you're into it, leave me a comment with requests for other make up videos you'd like to see. I've already done eyeliner and talked about mascara, so what else would be helpful?

And now, to the brows!

6 comments:

Meg O. said...

Love this!!! Haha!! You should definitely do more video tutorials!!!

And thank you so much for preaching about brows! They are so important!!! I have always loved my Anastasia brow pencil because it is so natural and beautiful, but I just bought the ELF brow kit with wax and powder that I plan on experimenting with. So far so good!

Gayla said...

Eyebrow math might literally be as difficult as time math!

Leslie said...

I'm dying of laughter right now just by watching the intro hahahahahhahah

Fash Boulevard said...

Love this! You are too darn cute. xo

Julie / Bound said...

I request "How To Get Lipstick to Stay on All Day," also known as "The Holy Grail of Makeup Wizardry."

Sasha said...

Ok, I was literally laughing my a*s off. Love this topic and love your blog. Please, please, please do more videos like this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...