"TwoFaced Tuesdays" is a joint venture between CupcakesOMG! and Jenna from The Paleo Project. Each week, we select one secret ingredient and put our own paleo spin on it. You can catch up on the entire series here. Also, if you have any special ingredient requests, you can always tweet us (@CupcakesOhMG and @ThePaleoProject) using the hashtag #TwoFacedTuesday.
Remember that time I said I hated salad? Okay, well, I do not hate THIS salad. This salad, that I made with spinach...
This salad, that I topped generously with my Paleo Dijon Vinaigrette:
This salad, that tastes like the most delicious Italian panini you've ever eaten in your entire life...but without the bread.
This salad, that I implore you to make as soon as possible.
I know Jenna did something divine with spinach for her TwoFaced recipe. You can check it out here!
Makes 2 large salads
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 pound prosciutto
- 1 canteloupe
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- handful of raw, unsalted walnuts
1. Place a cup of spinach on each plate.
2. Top with diced prosciutto, cubes of balls of melon, slices of avocado, a sprinkling of red onion, and a few walnuts.
3. Add some freshly ground pepper, if you like.
4. Serve with a drizzle of Paleo Dijon vinaigrette.