Kyle and I are officially off to Ireland! We'll be in Dublin, Galway, and Limerick (where the dirty little poems originated) until next Friday, which means I'll be neglecting CupcakesOMG! a bit, just like I would my children, if I had any. Not to fear, of course, for I have planned ahead and have posts coming up, so make sure to check back throughout next week...
As for us, we'll be:
- Touring the Jameson whiskey factory (and subsequently getting drunk off of whiskey)
- Visiting the Cliffs of Moher (anyone know if we need to buy tickets to do this??)
- Playing Princess in an Irish castle, TBD (I'll be the princess. Kyle can be the prince, I guess)
- Eating a the only Gordon Ramsey restaurant in the land
- Aggressively scouring the countryside for a flock of sheep and an old man in a newsboy cap
- And of course, drinking a superfluous amount of Guinness
I'd love suggestions for other Must-Sees in the cities we're visiting!! Leave them in the comments!