Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tom Selleck Cupcake

Chai cake with cardamom cream cheese frosting,
topped with a Selleck-inspired moustache
Photo by Jessie Oleson

This comes from a San Francisco cupcakery, Cynically Delicious. Please my friends in San Fran, PLEASE order this. RIGHT. NOW.

Looks like it's just delivery at this point, but these were snapped from a craft fair by another of my favorite blogs, CakeSpy. mmmmm dessert!

What I like about this place (ya know, cus I've never even had a cupcake from there, nor do I live in the Bay Area, let alone the west coast, but still, I can have an opinion...it's never stopped me before!) is owner/baker Sabrina's, hmmm, what's the word I'm looking for..., cynical perspective on cupcakes. Plus, I love me some Tom Selleck. Did you hear that? I think I just swooned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...