Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Bahhhhh-ck! Are You Still Here???

{An Irish sheep I'm near certain wanted to kill me}

Do you get the pun in this blog title?? DO YOU!?!? Hint: Refer to above picture.

Yes, finally, I'm back. Cue feigned sincerity: I missed all of you so, so much. Did you know that 80% of bloggers have a fear of losing all their readers upon taking even a few days' hiatus? It's a condition known as "insecurity". Symptoms include checking reader stats multiple times a day, refreshing your inbox for new comments you're not getting, and crying in the mirror, shower, and generally anywhere in public that won't kick you out.

So, assuming I even HAVE any readers left after a week-long break, I want to leave you with just a taste of some of what's to come over the next week. (Oh, and, heads up--I'm moving this weekend, so you probably won't hear a whole lot from me until next week. What's the saying...? Longing makes the heart lose interest?) 

I promise, it'll be worth the wait. BOOBS! See?! I'm getting your attention already.


{Me pouring a pint of Irish nectar, aka Guinness, upon an invite from the bartender. Don't mind if I dooooooo!}


{The breathtaking Irish scenery}


{If you didn't see a castle, you didn't go to Ireland}


{The amazing L'Occitane toiletries at our Hotel in Dublin--of which, I stole borrowed stole several}


{Cliffs of Moher and winds that scared the shit out of me!}


{Traditional Irish music at a traditional Irish bar...details of which I can't wait to share with you!}


{The effect Ireland has on my boyfriend}

4 comments:

Patricia Paramo said...

LOL!!! THAT'S MY FEAR TOO!!!

http://www.brunetteletters.com/

you made me laugh so much!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo looking forward to hear more :D Ohh, and welcome back. Yeah, we did miss you.

Meg O. said...

Yay! Glad you had such a great time! I love the photos and the boobs! I mean, sheep!

Hair Romance said...

you seriously crack me up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...