Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Found My Halloween Costume

And no, I'm not going as Tiger Woods' 23rd mistress!

After many feeble attempts to acquire one, I found this highly covetable grown-up cupcake costume at Cupcakes Take the Cake:
Image via Spicy Legs

Unfortunately, this highly sophisticated and never gauche get-up is currently out of stock!!! Like, how could the  manufacturers NOT expect this thing to sell out within minutes of its ceremonial release?? Not to worry though...I'm on the waitlist. And when I finally get my polyester tunic and cupcake hat, it will be the finest $44.97 I've ever spent.

Not to be outdone, the guys can get in on this cupcake action too!!With this equally sophisticated and never inappropriate chocolate cupcake ensemble:
Photo via Buy Costumes

This, too, is on back order (or simply not available yet, it's hard to tell), but when it is, I will do everything in my power to get Kyle in this thing, so help me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kylie Capshaw said...

Oh! Cupcakes! They seem like a unique costume theme for a halloween party, but they're actually cool! Are you still in the waitlist? They're probably sold out after a year! Do you think they have new costumes?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...