Thursday, June 17, 2010

Farmville's Unreleased Cupcake Crop

Apparently, this weekend is Farmville's "birthday". Farmville, for those of you who don't know, is a game on Facebook with addictive qualities similar to crack or Pringles (once you pop, you really can't stop!!).

Though I stopped playing Farmville a few months back, I'm considering taking it up again, if only for this weekend's birthday celebration cupcake crop.

Photos via Farmville Freak

Can you imagine what the world would be like if you could grow cupcakes?? I'm pretty sure it would end world hunger, stop the BP oil spillage, and help Spencer Pratt retain an ounce of sanity.

Believable as this concept is, I don't think they'd grow in the soil tuber-style. Nay, I think cupcakes would grow on trees...maybe bushes. Cupcake bushes for everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...