Thursday, September 3, 2009

Microwave Cupcake

Can I just tell you how many times I've come home from a hard day of working (i.e., blogging and looking good) and I'll I've really wanted was a nice, rich cupcake, only to realize my neighborhood cupcakery had closed for the day?? Can I??!?

Thankfully, I can abandon those feelings of hopelessness and defeat forever more by adding this microwavable cupcake recipe to my arsenal!
Photos via eCurry
Mmmm, looks good, doesn't it? And after all, it's as important to eat something that looks good as looking good yourself. Stay classy, you.

Ingredients: (makes 1 Coffee Mug Cup Cake)
3 Tablespoons Plain Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder (Optional)
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (more or less)
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1 Egg
2 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Milk or Orange Juice ( I used orange juice)

Dusting sugar, ice cream, caramel sauce or frosting* to serve (Optional)
Preparation

Combine & Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour content in a coffee mug.

Cook for about 2.5 minutes on full power in microwave. (Cooking time may vary a little with the powe of microwave)

*If you frost the cupcake, allow it to cool before icing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowwww

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...