Adapted from Ina Garten
- 1 bag of unsalted cashews
- 2 Tbsp. coarsley chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 2 tsp. coconut crystals
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread cashews on a unlined, ungreased cookie sheet and toast for about ten minutes, or until fragrant.
2. While the cashews toast, combine the other ingredients in a bowl and stir 'em up.
3. Dump the cashews in the bowl with the junk, give it a good mixing and then eat them.
4. Thank the blogger who brought this recipe into your life.