Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things You Do With Your New iPhone

You take pictures, duh. Amazing pictures with like, a 10 megapixel camera, or something...I dunno. I'm not pretending to be smart, here.

Specifically, I took pictures of:
The perfect shade of rose gold polish--the holiday season's answer to neutral nails.
(Sephora by OPI in Chest-nuts About You)

Fall, falling. 

Tulips that don't seem to realize fall has fallen (see above).

My new favorite "everyday" work pumps.

Who else got a new iPhone? What are you enjoying best about it? Instant photo uploads to Twitter? The apps? Screwing with Siri???

6 comments:

Meg O. said...

Yay for new iPhones! You are quite the iPhone-ographer. I love that polish color! Now I need rose gold polish.

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

love the work pumps!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Fash Boulevard said...

can i borrow your work pumps? thanks, love. lol. adore this post. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

erica marie said...

I need the new iphone, I still have the first generation one! I've been looking for the perfect shade of gold polish, this one looks gorgeous. Loving all the recipes you've been sharing lately...following.

xo erica

JW | PEONY said...

love that those pumps are "everyday" ;)

Pearl said...

just found your blog and really like it - and just got my nails done in that exact OPI shade - love it! Now I am off to make your paleo pancakes for dinner :) they look so good and I have all the ingredients, I love it when that happens/

xXx
Pearl
http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...