Monday, July 11, 2011

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetle-July 4th Outfit


{Tank: Club Monaco, Skirt: Free People, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Watch: Michael Kors,
Rings: H&M and House of Harlow, Nail polish stickers: Sally Hansen Bling it On}

I decided to take the whole "stars and stripes" concept into my own hands this year and really just work the stripes in a kind of Ode to Beetlejuice way.


Did you know if you say my name three times in a row, I show up and sprinkle glitter everywhere?? Give it a try, if you don't believe me.


I've been a bit intimidated to try a long column skirt, but I saw this at South Moon Under and figured "what the hell." If I looked terrible in it, it would be me and the fitting room mirror's secret. Fortunately for all parties involved, I did not, and so here we are. 


Hi. Nice to see you. I hope you had a nice and well-dressed 4th, too!



5 comments:

Meg O. said...

Ca-yute! I would never think a long/column horizontal striped skirt would look good on me (especially now with a tiny baby bump), but dang you pull it off well!

Jenna | The Paleo Project said...

wow look at that face. can you do my makeup? I only know how to apply mascara perfectly. that is all. help me

Unknown said...

The last pic is sooo pretty! And I love the pic your up close nails! So did you take these at home or are you secretly drugging your bf so he will take your pics? Cause if I mention the p word to Bryan (pictures) it's not pretty!

Me said...

Youre pwetty!

mestizay said...

Wow!that's a very unique striped skirt. You totally pulled this off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...