Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Winning: Curry Carrot Soup


This is the soup I made a few days ago. It was the kind of soup that's so good, it'll melt your face off. It's made with tiger blood and baby tears. I mean, it's a bitchin' rock star from Mars kind of soup, duh!


Yeah, it's kinda like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this soup is CRAZY good. What's even crazier is how easy it is to make. Whether you have fire-breathing fists or simply a normal brain, I feel confident you can brown some carrots, onions and garlic with some curry and chicken broth and then top it with crispy pieces of prosciutto. Find the recipe here (btw, I used a regular stock pot and a blender to make this).







1 comment:

Katherine said...

Delicious! I love curry soups, thank you for posting.

www.featherfactor.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...