Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Seriously Need a Job at Zappo's, Like, Yesterday

While perusing the Holy Grail of cupcake blogs, Cupcakes Take the Cake, I stumbled across this video from online shoe store Zappo's in what can only be described as an homage to National Junk Food Appreciation Day.

Although I would never degrade my favorite bakery concoction to something so menial as "junk food" (better left to describe food-like substances such as Ring Dings, Skittles, or KFC Double-Downs)...

KFC's heart attack in a bag, the Double Down

...I appreciate their, er, appreciation of the little treats.

It gets boring around 1:00 when they start showing ice cream--to each their own, I guess--but things pick back up at the end when people start icing their cupcakes. F'reals, how do I get a job here?!?! Hopefully they have good dental!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...