Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Words: BLT Cupcake

Yeah, uh huh, check it:

That's a BLT Cupcake. And it's amazingly delicious!! AND it's the first savory cupcake I've ever had. Can you believe that?!?!

Ugh, I can't even talk about it:


I'm salivating over the idea of it RIGHT NOW.

But you'll have to wait for more later. As you may or may not have noticed, depending on how loyal a reader you are (hi, Jim Cook!), I've been pretty MIA on here lately. See, I've just started a new job and there's a lot going on, but this weekend I'll be back and better than ever!

Well, I can't guarantee "better than ever"...have you read some of these posts? I'm a literary genius. GENIUS I tell you!!!!!!!

So yeah, check back for more, and in the mean time, take a guess at the frosting...what do you think it is?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...