Monday, November 22, 2010

I Do...Like This Idea


With friends all around me getting married or engaged, I can't help but think about the desserts I plan on providing guests at my own ceremony...not that it's happening anytime soon or anything, Kyle!!! 

But let's face it, next to the dress, the desserts are what your guests will remember best. Because I have this blog, I'm sure it's not news that the sweets at my wedding will be front and center. For a long time, I've been thinking about having a dessert bar with all types of treats for people to choose from, but I just found this Cupcake Topping Bar on a wedding site that I'm thinking of stealing and passing off as my own someday....or maybe even doing for the friends of mine whose weddings I'll be making cupcakes for. What do you think??

I love the way they piped the icing on as a ring with the center left open for the filling of their choice!

These beat store-bought wedding cake anyday, hands down

2 comments:

Rene said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...