Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cupcake Vending Machine = GENIUS

When I'm not blogging about cupcakes, I actually have a job that pays the bills. Well, last week, I had a sales call with a marketing company that put together this super cool viral video for Coca-Cola.

They call it the "Happiness Machine" and it's a vending machine that not only dispenses sody pop, but also pizza, flowers, and whole liters of cola!!

Not one to rest on its laurels, this time, Coke is in London and while they continue to spread happiness to our estranged cousins via sugary carbonated beverages, my favorite part is the hilariously long tray of red velvet cupcakes coming from the vending machine amid the "you just won a BRAND NEW CAAAAAAAAAAAR" sound effects.

I am dead serious when I say cupcake vending machines need to happen. Don't worry folks, I'm on it!

Watch for yourself:

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...