Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cupcake Camp DC--Help Me Choose My Cupcake Entry!!

September is shaping up to be a pretty busy month here for CupcakesOMG! and it hasn't even started. Between the three fall weddings that require my attendance, the end of my sales quarter, and the revival of pageant prep 2010 (better known as the Paleo diet), I'm barely going to have enough time for my daily ritual of staring at myself in the mirror for 47 minutes to tell myself how pretty I am! It generally goes something like this:


I have, however, made time to add one more item to my busy September agenda: CupcakeCamp DC!!! I can't even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am for it. 

CupcakeCamp is basically an opportunity for cupcake fanatics to gather in one space and coo and gorge on cupcakes aplenty. Sadly for all you minions, the free tickets are sold out, but you can still sign up for the waitlist (it's how I got my baker ticket, after all). 

Meanwhile, I have to formally submit my entry for judging. The question plaguing me now is what to bake? I finally decided on the chocolate peanut butter hi-hats for Kyle, but I'd prefer not to do something chocolate. I wanna win this bitch y'all!! I need something that's really going to stand out among the competish (and you can read what they're bringing here), so I'm taking any and all suggestions in the comments below!
Here's a few options to get your gears going:
Snickerdoodle (cinnamon sugar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about a caramel apple inspired cupcake for fall?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...