Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Take on S'mores Cupcakes

I know what you're thinking:
Photo via bitesizebaker

"Where's the gooey, sugary, buttery frosting?!!"

I realize it's somewhat blashpemous to present you a naked cupcake, but hear me out. This is a s'mores cupcake, obvi. That's a graham cracker cupcake y'all...did you hear that droplet of drool hit my desk?? It's been sliced in half and assembled like your traditional campfire s'more, with a toasted marshmallow and a Hershey square smooshed in between.



Dear god, help me right now.

This is the kind of cupcake that's perfect for y'all that don't like frosting, or life in general. I mean, c'mon!! How could you be mad at anything digging into a cupcake like this?!?

If you really need frosting to feel complete, I'll help you cure what ails ya!

Meanwhile, I'm going to stop licking my screen and make these prontoooooooo!!!

Get the full recipe here and find out what true happiness feels like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...