Friday, August 28, 2009

TV Dinner Cupcakes

OMG, this is happening:

No, I don't think you understand...this is happening, like right now:

Like, literally, this is happening on the 17th floor of my building RIGHT. NOW.

If you can't tell what this is, most likely because you're missing the integral part of your brain that connects the message from your eyes to your cognitive thought, then these are cupcakes, yes cupcakes, designed to resemble a TV dinner (maybe this should have been a part of my manly cupcakes blog!). My new friend-simply-because-she-made-these-cupcakes Caroline made these for her birthday from the book Hello Cupcake.
I think we've got all the integral food groups covered:
  • Drumsticks: cupcakes topped with donut holes, then frosted, dipped in crushed corn flakes and pierced with a white chocolate "bone"
  • Peas & Carrots: a cupcake with green icing, topped with Skittle "peas" and Starburst "carrots"
  • Mashed 'Taters: cupcake topped with lots of vanilla buttercream, caramel sauce and a Starburst "butter pat"
  • Dessert: chocolate frosted cupcakes, obvi.
Let's say I commit a crime, okay? Just for arguments' sake, let's say that. Probably assualt with a deadly cupcake or intent to bake...something like that. Okay, and let's also say I were to be the center of a long, drawn out, very expensive, high profile court case that, I dunno, ends with me getting the death penalty. Let's just say, okay? You know how those people get like, a last meal? Alright, well this is what I would order.
It's really the only way to go.

1 comment:

Jada said...

How genius are these! PS, congrats on quitting your job, I guess? I'm assuming you wanted to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...